Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Can't connect to the network
joehanfelt
Miembro

No matter where I go, I can't connect to the cellular network. It is constantly "Searching..." and has been for the past couple days. I did the latest software update the other day, which seemed to help for a bit, but yesterday was spotty at best (despite dozens of soft restarts) and I've been unable to connect to the cellular network at all today

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to the network
Ann154
Expert

Which phone model do you have? How long have you had the SIM card being used in the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

joehanfelt, we're sorry to hear that you're continuously having issues with the network. This is not the experience that we want you to have. Let's dive right in to help determine the root cause for the problem. What zip code are you in? Are there any other Verizon users with the same issue?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
joehanfelt
Miembro

I reside in 80218, but travel all about the metro for work. Other users are not having the issues I am regardless of location. I've done dozens of soft resets and reset my network settings to no avail. I reset all settings on Friday which didn't immediately work, but a few hours later I was able to connect to the network. However, even while supposedly connected to LTE I wasn't able to gain access to the internet. I got caught connected to VZW Wi-Fi at a faculty yesterday and upon leaving I was stuck with the "Searching..." mode. That has not changed since then (aside from VZW Wi-Fi).

Joe [Removed]

información personal removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
joehanfelt
Miembro

I have the iPhone 6, have had it for 2 years and haven't replaced any components.

Gracias,

Joe [Removed]

información personal removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

You might want to get a new SIM card from a corporate store. They can occasionally get corrupted.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
joehanfelt
Miembro

Thanks for the response!

Joe [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
boudaswitch
Miembro

Same here for a week now....no cell data/no wi-fi connection and DEFINITELY no help from Verizon online or in store.  The store gave me a list of numbers to call...Troubleshooting was for Verizon Internal only!  My head is exploding at how bad they are at this.

0 Likes
KH-Ornah
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Hello. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. That is really strange that your Wi-Fi and your data are both having issues. As Wi-Fi is a separate method of using home data than your regular Mobile Data. Who do you have your Wi-Fi set up with?  TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes