cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can't access return label?

toasty444
Miembro

Hi there! I'm trying to get a return label for my devices. I called and deactivated my lines and the lady said I should've had some return shipping labels. I've searched all over and can't find them. So I saw we could get labels online but thing is, I keep getting an error on this page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel/

It says, "Tenemos problemas con el sistema, vuelve a intentarlo más tarde."

I'm also trying to download my receipts but it won't let me either. I keep getting this message too: "An error occurred while processing your request. Please close this window to continue viewing your documents and receipts."

Is this because my lines have been deactivated? I need help. I have to return the devices so any assistance would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Can't access return label?

Community Manager
Community Manager

toasty444,

Thank you for those details. Return labels would normally be found in My Verizon at that URL when you have a related order, such as something that would require an older phone to be sent to us when you've upgraded. However, you also mentioned that you have deactivated these lines. Could you provide some clarification about why you are returning phones on a closed account? Normally if you have closed an account we do not need or want the phones back, as they are yours to keep. Any final bill for those lines would have the remaining charges of an outstanding device payment charged at that time as well, but returning a phone will not prevent that from happening.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

toasty444
Miembro

I bought a new phone on the 23rd with a contract. I decided the plan wasn't right for me and called to cancel service and to return the phone since I have 14 days to do that. The lady on the phone told me I should have return labels for the devices that were sent to me. She then proceeded to deactivate my phone and jetpack (hotspot). Needless to say, I found that I was never given a shipping label. I just got my devices with a receipt rubberbanded to each of them. Return shipping labels were never given (perhaps because I ordered next-day shipping?).

Additionally, I just don't understand how I can no longer access this stuff. I can't even get a receipt under my account. Chat reps and Twitter support have told me I have to go to a Verizon corporate store to get that.

Thankfully, I was able to grab a hold of someone to send me a shipping return kit. Just bummed I had to bend over backwards and spent half the day trying to get help on this (I literally even went out to a Verizon retail store only to be told I couldn't get it shipped back except at corporate stores which is an hour away from where I'm located). You guys should really fix this. It smells super fishy, disallowing customers the ability to print shipping labels or even see their receipts after they decide to cancel service. You guys should provide a return shipping address regardless and not have so many hoops to jump. It's just one more reason for me to not consider or even recommend your company to anyone.

Hopefully the return shipping kit comes in. Otherwise, posting the return address would be great as well.

0 Me gusta

RVANSAUTER
Miembro

Please email me a return label for my Android

0 Me gusta

toasty444
Miembro

**insert dramatic music**

It is day 10. I have yet to receive the return shipping kit. I am writing this to reach out to anyone else who may be in the same situation as me.

If anyone is reading this, give up on finding online support with Verizon. No one is helpful. Not their Twitter support, none of their chat representatives, even the customer support accounts who answer these threads. They aren't helpful either. Everyone will give you different answers and some of them just give up on you to figure things out for yourself.

You'll have to take time out of your day to drive 2 hours out to your closest Verizon corporate store (not to be confused with a retailer), and return it there. If you're lucky, you won't have to drive that far. If you're not lucky at all, you'll probably have to drive farther.

I know it's tough, but I assure you, there is hope. Stay strong, friend. You will see the light soon. Your soul will no longer be contracted to the devil and you'll realize that Tracfone has just as much coverage as Verizon. Did you know that if you buy 10 of their 1GB cards, it's still cheaper than being contracted to the devil?

My thoughts go out to you, individuals who just want to get rid of their [Removed] Verizon phone. You will prevail!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Community Manager
Community Manager

RVANSAUTER, we would be happy to have a return label sent out but will need to have it mailed to you directly. It is unable to be sent via e-mail. Please reach out to us directly. Here is our contact link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

toasty444-

That's definitely a long time without receiving your return prepaid label. I would like to assist you further. Please respond to my private message.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta