cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can't Upgrade Phone Because I Have a Pending Plan Change?

Miembro

I'm trying to upgrade my Pixel XL to a Pixel 3 XL.  The device is paid off, but when I go to upgrade the phone, the website says that "You have a plan change pending."  I haven't made any recent changes to my wireless plan, so I don't know why I'm getting this error.  Can I get some assistance?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't Upgrade Phone Because I Have a Pending Plan Change?

Verizon Employee

I am sending a private message so we can look into your account details.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Gornak, making sure my upgrade is processed successfully is very important to me as well. I will be more than happy to assist in this matter. Since we have to access your account details, I have sent you a private message for further assistance.

Rodney_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hi Rodney, I don't see a private message from you yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Gornak Having the latest and greatest device is always exciting. I want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. I sent a second private message. Please check your inbox and let me know if you received the message. We appreciate your patience during this process.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes