cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can my device be held for pickup at a FedEx location?

Miembro

My iPhone 7 plus is supposed to be delivered Thursday but I work until 2:00pm and FedEx usually delivers early here. I wish apple would let you hold the package at a Fedex location if no one will be home to sign for it.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Wish they would let us hold our phones at a FedEx location.

Líder Sénior

Verizon makes it so first delivery attempt is at address, and an adult must be there to sign. Can't leave presigned  door tag.  After first delivery attempt, you can go to FedEx to pick up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

They do, but not before the first delivery attempt.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Good to know. Would be nice if FedEx came later in the day this time but not likely.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am pretty sure with Fed Ex you can download and print a door tag to sign and leave for the delivery guy.  Here is a link to print the door tag https://techblog.willshouse.com/2013/01/29/printable-fedex-door-tag/

I havent tried this yet but it might be worth a shot.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Verizon makes it so first delivery attempt is at address, and an adult must be there to sign. Can't leave presigned  door tag.  After first delivery attempt, you can go to FedEx to pick up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I ended up leaving a note on my door with my signature for the FedEx driver and they actually left it. If I didn't live in a place with neighbors spread out I wouldn't have taken the chance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

fedex left no door tag

the way i found out it was a attempted delivery is throught the tracting number from verizon

called fededx the said yhey would look into it

low hopes

0 Likes