cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can keep the plan I'm on and activate a different phone?

Miembro

Recently lost my phone and ant to keep using Verizon and paying my bill but am unsure if I can switch the account to a different phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: If I lost my phone how is there a way I can keep the plan I'm on using a different phone ?

Líder Sénior

Putting a different one on your line doesn't change the plan.  Get a used Verizon phone and you can activate it on your line. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: If I lost my phone how is there a way I can keep the plan I'm on using a different phone ?

Líder Sénior

Putting a different one on your line doesn't change the plan.  Get a used Verizon phone and you can activate it on your line. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

If you are a prepaid customer, the steps to activate a new phone on your account is a little bit different from a postpaid account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

THATAWESOMEGUUY, we want you to have a device. You are more than able to make a device change on your account. This will not change the plan. If you would like to learn how to activate a different device on your account click here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-switch-or-bring-your-own-device-faqs/.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes