cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can anyone explain the discrepancy in the various Delivered data (or absence) with text messages?

Miembro

text - sent to same #, first 3 text all show Sent and Delivered with same date and time. 4th text was a reply. next 2 show Sent, but are absent Delivered data. most recent text showed Sent date and time when it was sent - Mon. May 9th 7:55 am and shows Delivered Thurs. May 12, 10:02 am. Can anyone explain the discrepancy in the various Delivered data (or absence)? Does the actions of the recipient matter?

[Subject line has been edited]

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can anyone explain the discrepancy in the various Delivered data (or absence) with text messages?

Asistencia al cliente

I am here to help you explorer. I want to make sure I have a good understanding of your questions. Can you please elaborate your concern?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can anyone explain the discrepancy in the various Delivered data (or absence) with text messages?

Miembro

first question, texting with another verizon #, last month on twice on April 6th and April 13th i noticed that only the green arrow symbol and Sent information was there, usually for this # i see the green check and the Sent & Delivered information. Does having only the green arrow mean that the 2 messages were sent only and have not been delivered yet? if it matters the recipient # is a 216 area code(Cleveland), like mine but was in Columbus during April, but i assume Verizon is the best network in both locations?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

@explorer1804

Thanks for the additional information. There could be a number of factors influencing your messaging experience. Let's take a closer look.

What model phone do you have and what text messaging application are you using to send and receive texts? Do you know if the recipient had their phone powered on with a Verizon Wireless signal at the time the text messages were sent? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Based upon the time of day the messages were sent, it is an assumption, but i would believe the phone was on - whether or not receiver had a verizon signal?, i do not know?

The phone models and messaging applications, again it is an assumption, but i do not think that during this time period that any changes occurred. Messages have the Sent & Delivered information, before and after these 2 (which only have the Sent information).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

This is a mystery to us too, explorer1804. You mentioned that you're using a text messaging application. Perhaps the color of your messages are based on the settings of that application. We recommend that you access the settings to verify if this is the issue.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It is not the color, as both are green, it is the symbol. The usual one is a green check, for these two it was a green arrow. i am not using a text messaging application, only the phone functions as always; and, i have not changed any of the settings as i usually understood all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

explorer1804,

Those details are a lot of help. We want to make sure all of your messages go through. There are many factors that can be involved with what information shows. That includes if the phone is on, the level of signal and even how long it takes to deliver. Are you able to check with the recipient to make sure they got these messages?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes