Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can a real Verizon Overseer Help Me?- Edge UP Override

Horak_14
Miembro

Hola,

I am posting this question as a desperate attempt for someone from Verizon Wireless to help me. Our account is a Share Everything Plan with the Edge. Back in January, we had a payment that didn't go through. Because of this, our account is now locked for 6 months and I cannot Edge Up my phone. I know it is because of the regected payment and how that conflicts with the Terms of the Edge Up Agreement.

Here's the problem: It was an issue on Verizon's end. Our account information hadn't changed and its the same account we always used. We had enough money in the account. Verizon sent us a Confirmation Number. We have proof of all of this, BTW. A few days later, Verizon tells us that we owe, so we quickly paid, and tried to find out what happened. A "Verizon" employee told us that we are okay. Jump to now: I've literally spent hours of driving to Verizon Stores and talking on the phone to get this account lock removed. I've recently learned that I have been calling Verizon, but the people I've been talking to have not all been actual Verizon employees, but sub-contracted call centers to help lighten Verizon's Call Load. This has resulted in me being misguided and lied to. Please, look into my account and see the call logs. It's impressively terrible.

I just want to show proof that the account lock is unjustified and get my account back in good standing. Its incredibly unfair to be prompt with payments, and be a long-time customer, only to be accused of being neglegent of payments and denied rights that I am entitled to; All because Verizon's payment system hiccuped. Please get in touch with me ASAP.

Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Can a real Verizon Overseer Help Me?- Edge UP Override

Community Manager
Community Manager
We are here Horak_14. I am sorry to read about this type of issue. I assure you that if it is a fault of ours, we will correct it. We will need for you to follow us so that we can have a private conversation. I hope that you have a good day.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Horak_14
Miembro

Okay, Bobby. Thanks for the response.  I'm following Verizon Customer Support. Now what?

0 Me gusta

Horak_14
Miembro

Hello? What do I need to do?

0 Me gusta

Horak_14
Miembro

What do I need to do now? I'm following both you and Verizon Wireless Customer Support.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
Horak_14,

Once following, please send a Direct Message. Take a look here to see how http://vz.to/1v1EnM8.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Horak_14
Miembro

So, I requested to follow Verizon Wireless Customer Support, but they are not following me back. I cannot message them until they do.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Horak_14 wrote:

So, I requested to follow Verizon Wireless Customer Support, but they are not following me back. I cannot message them until they do.

You will NEVER be followed back by Verizon Wireless Customer Support because it is a generic, unmonitored userid which all Verizon reps log into in order to post. You may be followed back by individual Verizon reps, but never Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Horak_14
Miembro

Well, I followed one this weekend, but I haven't heard back. Hello? Verizon?

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Call and speak with Financial Services. They would be the only department that can help with getting our account cleared.

0 Me gusta