cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can My Husband And I Switch Phones But Keep Our Numbers?

Dramaqueenmom
Miembro

My husband and I want to switch phones.  How do we get the numbers and all the information switched to each other's phones? Is is possible to trade phones within a family?  My husband does not like the size of his new Iphone - it's too large for his pockets.  I have a smaller version.

How do we go about doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: My husband and I want to switch phones. How do we get the numbers and all the information switched to each other's phones?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

See if this helps:

How to Switch Phone Numbers Between Devices on Your Account | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: My husband and I want to switch phones. How do we get the numbers and all the information switched to each other's phones?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

See if this helps:

How to Switch Phone Numbers Between Devices on Your Account | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Highlighted

kathy65793

My wife and I just switch the sim card but I believe you have to have the same type phone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Swapping SIM cards works as long as both phones use the same size SIM card (type of phone doesn't matter).  Before the SIM cards are swapped, each phone needs to be backed up and factory reset; then once the SIM cards are swapped, the phones can be restored from their respective backups.  The link in the above post basically walks you through the process.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

kathy65793

Sorry when I was in there there were no responses yet

0 Me gusta