cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I use the mobile hotspot with my son's XBox?

Miembro

just switched to unlimited data, I think we get 22 GB a month for hotspot.  I am thinking of getting rid of my internet service through bay country. I only need internet for my son's xbox.  can you do this, not sure how this works.  any help would be great.  thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: moblie hotspot

Expert

You should read the FAQs. It is 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You should read the FAQs. It is 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Check and see if you can get a number as to how much data the Xbox actually uses in a month.  Then see if 10GB of hotspot will suffice. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

You've come to the right place for answers TC2536. I know how important it is to make sure you fully understand how your new unlimited data plan works.

As your fellow community members mentioned, you get 10GB of 4G data for Mobile HotSpot. After the 10GB of Mobile HotSpot usage, the speeds are 3G.

If you need the connection for your son's XBox I suggest keeping your current internet provider as well. The Mobile HotSpot is not meant for this type of usage.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes