cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I use device dollars at Best Buy?

starzyniter
Miembro

Hola,

If I buy/upgrade my phone at Best Buy, may I use the device dollars in my Verizon Up account?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Can I use device dollars at Best Buy?

Community Manager
Community Manager

starzyniter,

Device Dollars are one of my favorite rewards to claim whenever I get my Verizon Up credit, so I can understand the need to know if you can redeem them outside of Verizon. Also, congrats on the upcoming new phone you're looking to get! I also want to assure you that you've come to the right place for help, and I'm glad to clarify the details of Device Dollars. You can purchase a device using Device Dollars within the My Verizon app, in a store or over the phone with a sales rep. More specifically, on the store side, you'll only be able to redeem them at a corporate location (Verizon owned store) or an authorized retailer (franchised store). So, when it comes to retailers like Best Buy and Target, Device Dollars aren't able to be used within these locations.

Using the link here: http://spr.ly/6586EDJZM you'll be able to click on the hyperlink for Device Dollars and it'll bring you to the right section of frequently asked questions page. Then, you'll want to reference question #3. This will go over the redemption process for your purchase.

I know I've provided a lot of information for your review, does this all make sense? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is the reason you're looking to purchase your new device through Best Buy?

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Can I use device dollars at Best Buy?

starzyniter
Miembro

Hola Ryan_VZW,

The reason why I plan to purchase my new smartphone through Best Buy is they have a promotion of $200 off the Pixel 3 (6 GB) if I activate my phone service on the same day in-store.  As a result, the sale price for Pixel 3 (64 GB) is $599.99 (original price $799.99). 

starzyniter

0 Me gusta