cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I turn in a phone after 50% payed off and not buy a new phone?

Miembro

I have paid off my device to the 50% point and am eligible to upgrade. I want to switch to Apples iPhone Upgrade Program instead of continuing on Verizon Device payments.

Am I able to turn in my current phone to Verizon, have the remaining 50% of payments waived, and not upgrade to a new phone through Verizon Device Payment plan?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can I turn in a phone after 50% payed off and not buy a new phone?

Asistencia al cliente

Wdshearin,

That is correct, you can choose one of the 1st two options (Apple iPhoe Upgrade program or Verizon Device Payment Program) and return the current phone to Verizon and it will close out the remaining payments on the current phone. Does this provide clarity?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

I know how important it is to know your upgrade options Wdshearin. The great news is you can upgrade through Apple directly, and then send your current phone in for that upgrade. You can start through Apple's website at www.apple.com , process your upgrade as an Annual Upgrade, and you will receive a return package to mail your current phone, in good working condition, back to us, (VZW).

¿Respondimos tu pregunta?

VanessaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

When purchasing on Apple’s website, there are three options as shown in the attached screenshot.

The option I want to use is the Apple iPhone upgrade program. Are you saying that I can choose this option to buy the new phone, return the current phone to Verizon and it will close out the remaining payments on the current phone?

5458A0AB-B6C8-4064-A8E4-6995C6C8A7B8.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

A slight topic detour.

Before shipping the old phone back to Verizon Wireless, take several pictures of the old phone before putting it into the mailer. There have been numerous posts made about how a seemingly flawless phone was received with some sort of damage...usually the phone's display.

By having a good set of pictures you'll be able to provide proof that any damage was not present when the phone was last in your possession.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Wdshearin,

That is correct, you can choose one of the 1st two options (Apple iPhoe Upgrade program or Verizon Device Payment Program) and return the current phone to Verizon and it will close out the remaining payments on the current phone. Does this provide clarity?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, this clears things up for me. Thanks for the assistance!

0 Likes