Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can I transfer my plan from my old device to my new one?

TrancePacifica
Miembro

Hola,

So I'll be getting my new phone in the mail tomorrow (prepaid). When I bought it, I got it from this site and had to pay for a plan on it.

My other phone's (also from this site) monthly bill was already paid for on the 5th.

I was wondering that when I activate my new phone, will I be able to transfer my plan from the current phone on to the old one and will they combine so that I'd be set for a bit under two months?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Bought new phone, have another phone with a prepaid plan

Ann154
Expert

I would suggest contacting the prepaid customer support number for assistance with transferring your balance over the new phone and to activate the phone. (888) 294-6804

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Bought new phone, have another phone with a prepaid plan

Ann154
Expert

I would suggest contacting the prepaid customer support number for assistance with transferring your balance over the new phone and to activate the phone. (888) 294-6804

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes