cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I trade in a device with a cracked screen?

ogaines
Miembro

I am looking to upgrade my phone. I can pay $53 and trade my current phone in and upgrade, but there is a small hairline crack in the bottom of the phone. Through asurion they want $160 to replace the phone, and Verizon said all I can do is buy the phone out for $230 then upgrade. I find this unacceptable seeing how much I've paid for the phone already. I'm close to just cutting my loses and going to a different carrier. Is there anything else Verizon can do to help me upgrade?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Edge plan

Ann154
Expert

Any crack on the screen will be deemed a non working device and won't be accepted for the trade-in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert

Any crack on the screen will be deemed a non working device and won't be accepted for the trade-in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Weth
Líder Sénior

Buy the phone out, fix the screen, sell phone On swappa, glyde, gazelle etc.  

get new phone from Verizon. 

Not not sure why you feel Verizon should bail you out for you damaging a phone. That is perplexing logic.

sprmankalel
Leader

Yeah....you're out of luck. Verizon laid out these terms in the payment agreement. The payment agreement that you accepted with your signature (or the signature of an authorized account manager) at the time of purchase. These agreements are not written to protect the person who is asking you to sign. Verizon would take the phone back undamaged. Please re-read your agreement. Or read it for the first time. Whichever applies.

0 Me gusta

westoncoy2
Miembro

wow what a terrible response. wiseguy move Srpmankalel

I'm in the same boat OP, assurion will fix for $29 if you mail it in. 

¡Buena suerte!

0 Me gusta