cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I text someone in New Zealand while I'm in the US without additional cost?

pmchavez
Miembro

Can I text someone in New Zealand while I'm in the US without additional cost to my plan? Or do I have to pay an international upgrade fee to cover these text messages? Also does it matter if the mobile I'm text messaging to is a Verizon customer or not?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can I text someone in New Zealand while I'm in the US without additional cost?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to text internationally is important and I can help answer your question, Pmchavez.  When sending a text message to a Verizon Wireless user, it does not make a difference where they are at.  You will not get charged anything additional because you are texting a local number, but they may get charged depending on their plan while traveling internationally.  As with sending a text message to a New Zealand phone number, this depends on your plan.  If you have the New Verizon Plan or the More Everything plan you can send text messages internationally from the U.S.A. at no additional cost.  Here is a FAQ page, scroll to International Benefits: http://vz.to/2rVBnKi.  Do you know what plan you have?

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Can I text someone in New Zealand while I'm in the US without additional cost?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to text internationally is important and I can help answer your question, Pmchavez.  When sending a text message to a Verizon Wireless user, it does not make a difference where they are at.  You will not get charged anything additional because you are texting a local number, but they may get charged depending on their plan while traveling internationally.  As with sending a text message to a New Zealand phone number, this depends on your plan.  If you have the New Verizon Plan or the More Everything plan you can send text messages internationally from the U.S.A. at no additional cost.  Here is a FAQ page, scroll to International Benefits: http://vz.to/2rVBnKi.  Do you know what plan you have?

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post