cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I swap out my Ellipsis for a different tablet?

bcristea1632
Miembro

I signed a three year service contract for Ellipsis (and received the device for a discounted price).  I am still under contract.  I hate the Ellipsis.  I would like to swap it out with any existing iPad that I own with cellular.  Will Verizon let me do this?  If I pay my $10 fee for the rest of my contract, why would Verizon care?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can I swap out my Ellipsis for a different tablet?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Sure - the $10 is to have a tablet on that line - it doesn't necessarily have to be the Ellipsis.  All you need to do is activate an iPad by putting in a Verizon SIM  card (if the Ellipsis uses the same size, just put it in the iPad instead of the Ellipsis and fire up the iPad.

How did you end up with a THREE year contract? COntracts are two years at most...?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Sure - the $10 is to have a tablet on that line - it doesn't necessarily have to be the Ellipsis.  All you need to do is activate an iPad by putting in a Verizon SIM  card (if the Ellipsis uses the same size, just put it in the iPad instead of the Ellipsis and fire up the iPad.

How did you end up with a THREE year contract? COntracts are two years at most...?

Dkix1ey
Miembro

That's not a bad idea. I realize my tablet is s-l-o-w-e-r, although I like the larger screen. Nice to watch streaming content.