cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I speed up the porting process?

Miembro

A few days ago, I ported my phone from T-Mobile to Verizon.. I read a lot about porting and it says the your old phone will work until porting is complete. Well I I have been waiting over 3 days and my old phone is still getting incoming calls that I'm not and text messages that I'm not receiving, what do I do to release speed up the process? And should I mention that my verizon phone is an iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Porting Phones

Asistencia al cliente

We're glad you've decided to come to Verizon Wireless, shammywhammy. Sorry about the trouble with finishing up the port process. Normally it's a fast and easy process, but try calling 877-567-4899 to check on the port status. In rare cases, we may need a little more clarification to get the port completed. If there's something delaying the port, you'll be transferred right over to a representative who'll get the details needed to finish it up.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Turn OFF the T-Mobile phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We're glad you've decided to come to Verizon Wireless, shammywhammy. Sorry about the trouble with finishing up the port process. Normally it's a fast and easy process, but try calling 877-567-4899 to check on the port status. In rare cases, we may need a little more clarification to get the port completed. If there's something delaying the port, you'll be transferred right over to a representative who'll get the details needed to finish it up.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes