cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I sell a phone that is still on a Verizon monthly payment plan?

Miembro

I GOT A PHONE FROM EBAY CAN I SWITCH PHONES AND KEEP PAYING LIKE NORMALLY

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can I sell a phone that is still on Verizon monthly payment plan

Líder Sénior

Yes, you can switch phones.  As far as selling the one on the payment plan ... it would be wiser to pay it off first, then sell it to recoup the money.  The new owner may not be able to activate it on another account, if payments are still owed on it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Yes, you can switch phones.  As far as selling the one on the payment plan ... it would be wiser to pay it off first, then sell it to recoup the money.  The new owner may not be able to activate it on another account, if payments are still owed on it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

At the very least, you should inform the person purchasing the phone from you that you are still making payments on it. That way, they would be aware of the possibility the phone they are purchasing from you could be made inoperable at some point in the future by Verizon if you choose to stop making payments for whatever reason.

Asistencia al cliente

Activating a new phone you just purchased is a must, JUANSHOOBY. We would be delighted to help you get this completed. So I can better assist, please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes