cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I see my texts online until I get my phone replaced?

Miembro

My phone had an "accident". Can I see my texts online until I get my phone replaced?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: My phone had an "accident". Can I see my texts online until I get my phone replaced?

Líder Sénior

Tidbits is correct; if messaging was set up already, you can login online and view messages.  Setup requires a text be sent to the phone to verify it is, in fact, your phone.  If you don't have access to the phone to set this up, then you can't see the messages online.

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My phone had an "accident". Can I see my texts online until I get my phone replaced?

Líder Sénior

If you setup message+ I believe you could. If you didn't have it set up then I don't believe you could.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Tidbits is correct; if messaging was set up already, you can login online and view messages.  Setup requires a text be sent to the phone to verify it is, in fact, your phone.  If you don't have access to the phone to set this up, then you can't see the messages online.

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It very well maybe possible if you are using the Message+ texting application.  As our team has shared it has to be setup through the phone the feature is called integrated messaging. What text app are you using?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes