cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I return my device without a box?

jmfhein
Miembro

I recently purchased an android as a replacement for my iphone.  I through away the box but now want to return the android.  How can I get a replacement box?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Return with no box / materials???

Empleado de Verizon

jmfhein​, we always want our customers to love the phones that they purchase and are sad to hear that you do no like your new Android device.  However, in order to return your phone within the allotted period, you will be required to return it with the original box .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Boxes have a sticker with the phone's IMEI number on it. You can't get a replacement. You are probably going to be charged $30 for the box and the $35 restock fee.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Plus I have seen others keep their cellular phone from whichever location they originally got and move halfway across the country and not bother changing it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Ann154 wrote:

Plus I have seen others keep their cellular phone from whichever location they originally got and move halfway across the country and not bother changing it.

Did you maybe put this here by accident?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

sprmankalel wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

Probably. Now if I can find the thread it was intended for...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Ann154 wrote:

sprmankalel wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

Probably. Now if I can find the thread it was intended for...

Do I activate phone with my current zip code or the zip code I am moving too?

This one?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

LOL.  Thanks.

sprmankalel
Leader

Bienvenido

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

jmfhein​, we always want our customers to love the phones that they purchase and are sad to hear that you do no like your new Android device.  However, in order to return your phone within the allotted period, you will be required to return it with the original box .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta