can I lower my data usage we never use it all

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: can I lower my data usage

Elementos

Sounds like you don't have much usage, and are actually asking if you can change to a smaller data plan? If so, it depends on the one you currently have, but you can check your plan options on the Verizon Wireless website. If you navigate to the plans section of the Verizon Wireless site, you can click a button to change your plan, but instead of changing it, just look at the list of prices for different data plans you could switch to. You can get there using the navigation bar at the top of the page:

- My Verizon > My Plan & Services > My Plan

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: can I lower my data usage

Elementos

Sounds like you don't have much usage, and are actually asking if you can change to a smaller data plan? If so, it depends on the one you currently have, but you can check your plan options on the Verizon Wireless website. If you navigate to the plans section of the Verizon Wireless site, you can click a button to change your plan, but instead of changing it, just look at the list of prices for different data plans you could switch to. You can get there using the navigation bar at the top of the page:

- My Verizon > My Plan & Services > My Plan

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta