cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I keep my device active as just a phone?

HEALUN9
Miembro

Is it possible to keep the phone part of my son's phone active but keep him from internet/apps, etc? I know I can deactivate his service for a couple of months but he also loses the phone feature. And can access texts and apps in a wifi zone.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can I keep the phone feature active but not access internet/apps, etc?

lukevinyl

You can sign up for Family base which allows you to set restrictions on what can/can't be used. I don't believe you can restrict wifi-- however if you password protect your router at home or blacklist his device along with Family base, you can effectively prevent any data access (at least while he's at home). This, in addition to other call, messaging, and time restrictions can be implemented however you choose.

FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Can I keep the phone feature active but not access internet/apps, etc?

lukevinyl

You can sign up for Family base which allows you to set restrictions on what can/can't be used. I don't believe you can restrict wifi-- however if you password protect your router at home or blacklist his device along with Family base, you can effectively prevent any data access (at least while he's at home). This, in addition to other call, messaging, and time restrictions can be implemented however you choose.

FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta