cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I install the FamilyBase app on a device that is not on my plan?

TracyLz
Miembro

Does the FamilyBase App have to be installed on a phone that is on the same account or can I install it on my work phone and still be able to use the FamilyBase controls?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: FamilyBase App

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad you asked, TracyLz. It's important to manage usage on all of your devices. Adding the FamilyBase feature to your account will only allow you to manage the active lines on that same account. Devices active on different accounts would require their own FamilyBase feature.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: FamilyBase App

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad you asked, TracyLz. It's important to manage usage on all of your devices. Adding the FamilyBase feature to your account will only allow you to manage the active lines on that same account. Devices active on different accounts would require their own FamilyBase feature.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta