cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I have different plans for different lines on my account?

TKoz
Miembro

Can I have different plans for different lines on my account?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can I have different plans for different lines on my account

Ann154
Expert

If they are in the same account, no. You can have the lines split into sub-accounts, but it could be more expensive and they would be considered as separate accounts. For example if you have four lines total and split them into two accounts with two lines each you would be paying for two data plan allowances instead of one data plan allowance. The line access fee amounts would be the same for the account with four lines and the two accounts with two lines each.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Can I have different plans for different lines on my account

Ann154
Expert

If they are in the same account, no. You can have the lines split into sub-accounts, but it could be more expensive and they would be considered as separate accounts. For example if you have four lines total and split them into two accounts with two lines each you would be paying for two data plan allowances instead of one data plan allowance. The line access fee amounts would be the same for the account with four lines and the two accounts with two lines each.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta