cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I get the Unlimited Plan with only one phone line?

Miembro

Can I get the unlimited plan with only one phone line or is there a requirement to have more lines on the plan? I have always been confused thinking that I could only get it if I had four lines on my plan but my daughter in law says she has the unlimited plan and her line is the only line on her plan.

Gracias

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: unlimited plan

Expert

The unlimited plans can have 1 to 10 smartphone lines and additional connected device lines.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

The unlimited plans can have 1 to 10 smartphone lines and additional connected device lines.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Beyond Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless o Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

For the lower cost, Go Unlimited (the FAQ's spell out what you can expect for this service):

• Línea individual = $80. Después del descuento de $5, el total es de $75.
  • 2 devices = $70 each. After the $5 discount on each device, the total is $130
  • 3 devices = $55 each. After the $5 discount on each device, the total is $150
  • 4 devices (or more) at $45 each. Subtract $5 for each device with Auto Pay and paper-free billing.

You may find a better deal to be the Beyond Unlimited:

• Línea individual = $90. Después del descuento de $5, el total es de $85.
  • 2 devices = $85 each. After the $5 discount on each device, the total is $160.
  • 3 devices = $65 each. After the $5 discount on each device, the total is $180.
  • 4 devices (or more) at $55 each. Subtract $5 discount for each device with Auto Pay and paper-free billing.

Then again, if you  use  less than 8 GB a month, or in that range, the Large plan will work just as well, and at a lower cost.  How much data do you use in a typical month?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for providing all those details SuzyQ! Bjs11582, if all lines are on the same account they do need to be under one shared family plan. Does this provide clarity?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19