cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I get text messages forwarded to my device?

Miembro

Within the numbers on my Verizon account, can I get the textampons messages from my dad's phone forwarded to my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Text message forward

Call Forwarding: The process of forwarding all voice calls through the Voice Network (1x) to another MDN (Mobile Directory Number). Text messages, while they do get processed through the Voice Network, are NOT forwarded.

If you are on an iPhone and wish to receive iMessages to another iPhone, you can sign into that Apple ID by following this pathing: Settings > Message > Send & Receive > Apple ID (Tap on that).

If you are on an Android device, you most likely have Verizon Messages+ pre-installed on the phone. If this is your default SMS application, you can install Message+ on any device via the Play Store/App Store and sign into the same Verizon account to sync your messages on another device. This also applies to iOS devices but does NOT come on the phone pre-installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Text message forward

Call Forwarding: The process of forwarding all voice calls through the Voice Network (1x) to another MDN (Mobile Directory Number). Text messages, while they do get processed through the Voice Network, are NOT forwarded.

If you are on an iPhone and wish to receive iMessages to another iPhone, you can sign into that Apple ID by following this pathing: Settings > Message > Send & Receive > Apple ID (Tap on that).

If you are on an Android device, you most likely have Verizon Messages+ pre-installed on the phone. If this is your default SMS application, you can install Message+ on any device via the Play Store/App Store and sign into the same Verizon account to sync your messages on another device. This also applies to iOS devices but does NOT come on the phone pre-installed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes