cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I get my old voice mails back?

drivenformore
Miembro

Due to family troubles I dropped out of a family plan and picked up with another provider.  I had voices messages of my girls when they were very young on my answering machine that I had saved for years; now I'm unable to access them.  Is there a way to get those back?  ¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I recently swapped providers but didn't think about recording my saved voice messages before doing so.  Is there any way to get those personal treasures back?

Community Manager
Community Manager

drivenformore,

I completely understand where you're coming from, I know how important those messages are. To have your voicemail messages saved, you would need to have an active account with Verizon Wireless and then contact us to provide you with the next step in process.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Me gusta

Re: I recently swapped providers but didn't think about recording my saved voice messages before doing so. Is there any way to get those personal treasures back?

Ann154
Expert

Sorry, but they are likely gone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: I recently swapped providers but didn't think about recording my saved voice messages before doing so. Is there any way to get those personal treasures back?

LifeDontWasteIt
Miembro

If you hurry you might be  able to get them. They are only saved for so long... 

I was told by verizon:

"You can access your old voicemails by calling 812-320-2957, and just use your voicemail password to access the messages." for a short period of time (mine was 2 weeks, but it may depend on where your bill falls etc...)  This should be the usual password you use to call voicemail.

You will have to use an app to record it. I'm simply going to put it on speakerphone and record it with my camcorder and another phone...

0 Me gusta

LifeDontWasteIt
Miembro

Probably NOT gone yet...

If you hurry you might be  able to get them. They are only saved for so long...

I was told by verizon:

"You can access your old voicemails by calling 812-320-2957, and just use your voicemail password to access the messages." for a short period of time (mine was 2 weeks, but it may depend on where your bill falls etc...)  This should be the usual password you use to call voicemail.

You will have to use an app to record it or like do it like me.  I'm simply going to put it on speakerphone and record it with my camcorder and another phone...

0 Me gusta

Re: I recently swapped providers but didn't think about recording my saved voice messages before doing so.  Is there any way to get those personal treasures back?

Community Manager
Community Manager

drivenformore,

I completely understand where you're coming from, I know how important those messages are. To have your voicemail messages saved, you would need to have an active account with Verizon Wireless and then contact us to provide you with the next step in process.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Me gusta