Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can I get a loaner phone while mine is being repaired?

Basro
Miembro

can i get a loaner phone while mine is being repaired?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: can i get a loaner phone while mine is being repaired?

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Basro, I honestly do respect you request and its good the see that your phone is being repaired. At this time Verizon does not supply loaner phones when the manufacturer is possession of your device. You may want to reach to the location that has your phone and see if they can help. Unless you have an older phone that was once on your account that we can activate for you.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

I don't think that is standard procedure.  Perhaps a friend (or you) have an older phone that can be temporarily activated while you wait for repairs.  Can I ask who is doing repairs?  I didn't think Verizon ran repair shops....

0 Likes

Basro
Miembro

The local Samsung factory repair off Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles is evaluating my cell phone.  As my Galaxy S5 was still under warranty Samsung emailed me a UPS shipping label. 

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Ahhh, so you are dealing directly with Samsung - and in any case, I don't believe Verizon does loaner phones.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Basro, I honestly do respect you request and its good the see that your phone is being repaired. At this time Verizon does not supply loaner phones when the manufacturer is possession of your device. You may want to reach to the location that has your phone and see if they can help. Unless you have an older phone that was once on your account that we can activate for you.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Swimfan1984
Miembro

Find this typical of Verizon. An Apple warrenty (that Verizon touts during the sale) is completely useless. In my case there's not even an Apple store in my STATE. So I've got to repair my $800 phone that's 2 months old myself because I can't go without it. Oddly enough, every other provider I've had that's smaller than Verizon DOES have a loaner program. Between this, and a full year of paying my bill where I had no service whatsoever within a mile of my home in a major metro area (that the online map said had excellent coverage)... this'll be my last year with Verizon. Truly pathetic.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, Swimfan1984. Our goal is for you to have a working phone and have reliable service. We want to get some additional details on this situation. What problems are you experiencing with your phone? Also, are you having issues with data, calls, or text messages? Please share more details on the problems with your service.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes