cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I get a copy of an old bill?

Miembro

Is there anyway I can get a copy of February to March of 2014 bill I want to view text messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Líder Sénior

If you want to view the actual content of the text message, those are not stored that far back and even if it was, you would need court order to retrieve them in the the short time period they are available.

If you want to see if a text message was sent or received (but not the content):

Copies of your bills are stored online for you for the last 18 months. Login to My Verizon, click on Documents and Receipts, then click on View All Categories and change to "Monthly Bills". There you will have access up to the last 18 statements.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Billing

Líder Sénior

If you want to view the actual content of the text message, those are not stored that far back and even if it was, you would need court order to retrieve them in the the short time period they are available.

If you want to see if a text message was sent or received (but not the content):

Copies of your bills are stored online for you for the last 18 months. Login to My Verizon, click on Documents and Receipts, then click on View All Categories and change to "Monthly Bills". There you will have access up to the last 18 statements.

View solution in original post