cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I get a bill credit or refund for phone price reduction?

ollie49
Miembro

I upgraded to an S4 mini last month on one of my line. Cost me $49.95. Now I see the phone cost id Zero. I would like to at least get a bill credit for the difference or to convert this line the the Edge program wit the price i paid applied to the device cost.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can I get a bill credit or refund for phone price reduction?

Community Manager
Community Manager

ollie49,

Congrats on the new device! We'd love to help address your concerns.

When a purchasing a device, customers are provided with a 14 day worry free guarantee. During this 14 day period, if the cost of the device is changed we are able price match that offer. If outside of the 14 day period, we are unable to provide an adjustment for the cost difference.

Do you have any other active lines on the account that may qualify for the Edge program?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ollie49,

Congrats on the new device! We'd love to help address your concerns.

When a purchasing a device, customers are provided with a 14 day worry free guarantee. During this 14 day period, if the cost of the device is changed we are able price match that offer. If outside of the 14 day period, we are unable to provide an adjustment for the cost difference.

Do you have any other active lines on the account that may qualify for the Edge program?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ollie49
Miembro

I have two but the pricing advantage for Edge is obviously slanted for more phones; like your example of a family of 4. I guess changing plans at anytime does not apply for 2yr to Edge.

0 Me gusta