cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I forward an existing saved voice message to another cellular phone?

Miembro

Can I forward an existing saved voice message to another cellular phone?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Voice mail

Asistencia al cliente

Voice mails options have come a long way over the years, HOUSEWHISTLER. From basic service, to faxing options, to visual voice mails, this service has evolved along with the wireless industry. Most voice mails can be forwarded, depending on the device. May I ask what model device do you have? Once we get the make and model device that you have then we can post the steps on how to forward your voice mails.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Voice mail

Asistencia al cliente

Voice mails options have come a long way over the years, HOUSEWHISTLER. From basic service, to faxing options, to visual voice mails, this service has evolved along with the wireless industry. Most voice mails can be forwarded, depending on the device. May I ask what model device do you have? Once we get the make and model device that you have then we can post the steps on how to forward your voice mails.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I forward an existing saved voice message to another cellular phone?

Miembro

I have an iphone XR

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I forward an existing saved voice message to another cellular phone?

Asistencia al cliente

If you both have an iPhone, then it's as easy as sending the message to someone. Here is a link on how:   https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205012 

0 Likes