cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I exchange my iPhone 8 without being charged?

DEY_DEY620
Miembro

I had the chance to upgrade my iPhone 6s so I preordered the iPhone 8 and received it 7 days ago. After using it i decided I'd rather have the iPhone 8 Plus, is there any way I can do that without being charged ?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Upgrade gone wrong

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on your upgrade, Dey.Dey620. Having a phone that works best for you is everything. You have the option to return or exchange your phone within the first 14 days of having it, but once the original packaging has been opened, a restocking fee of $35 will apply to the return/exchange. Is there something wrong with the iPhone 8?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Upgrade gone wrong

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on your upgrade, Dey.Dey620. Having a phone that works best for you is everything. You have the option to return or exchange your phone within the first 14 days of having it, but once the original packaging has been opened, a restocking fee of $35 will apply to the return/exchange. Is there something wrong with the iPhone 8?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta