cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I exchange a device from Radioshack for the same one at Verizon?

Miembro

Hello!

I recently joined Verizon Wireless 2 days ago and I purchased an iPhone 5s from Radio Shack and it's a 16 GB model. Now the issue is when I came home and I synced my iPhone, I noticed that not everything I desired to sync could fit in a 16 GB model. So I tried to exchange it for a 32 GB model at Radio Shack but they told me that they were out of stock and 16 GB was the only one they had available. They told me I could either go to Verizon or Apple to exchange it but I would like to know if I can do that? Will Verizon be willing to exchange it for a 32 GB model or what can I do? I don't want to keep a 16 GB model and I take fault in not determining how much space I would need beforehand. Please Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Exchange iPhone 16 GB from Radio Shack to 32 GB at Verizon Store?

Asistencia al cliente

AlexRod3 We can answer that question. You can call the local Verizon Store in your area to make sure the 32 GB model is avialable http://bit.ly/3SdsA . You would need to return the current phone to radio shack in which there will be a $35 restocking fee then you can go to a VZW store and purchase your device. Have you considered utilizing the icloud or other storage options?

sheritah_vzw
Síguenos en Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Probably not.

In any event, you  would be responsible for the $35 restocking fee.

Have you tried a different Radio Shack store?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

AlexRod3 We can answer that question. You can call the local Verizon Store in your area to make sure the 32 GB model is avialable http://bit.ly/3SdsA . You would need to return the current phone to radio shack in which there will be a $35 restocking fee then you can go to a VZW store and purchase your device. Have you considered utilizing the icloud or other storage options?

sheritah_vzw
Síguenos en Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes