cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I do paperless billing without autopay?

Miembro

I'm trying to sign up for Paper Free billing, but the Enroll button displays and asks me to agree to the terms for Auto Pay. These are two different services, and I do not want Auto Pay. How can I just enroll in Paper Free?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I do paperless billing without autopay?

Community Manager
Community Manager

You can definitely sign up for paperless billing without committing to Auto Pay. Here’s a great page to start from: http://spr.ly/66081CMce. Click the “Go paper-free” button and follow the prompts. Let us know if you have any issues.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

¡Gracias! 

Since the Terms and Conditions state "Paper Free Billing means you’ll start to receive your bill online and stop receiving a bill via the mail," I assume that I will be receiving the same level of detail in email that I presently receive in regular mail, and not just the total owed and a link to sign on and view my detailed statement.

If this statement turns out to be less than truthful, I will immediately login and return to regular mail delivery of bills.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would love to clarify this further. For security of the account and your personal information, we don't send you the details in the email. We notify your that your bill is ready, and then you get an option to log in and view your bill and all the details as if you were looking at your paper bill. We hope this information helps. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

So rather than leave all of the details of my statement in an unsecured mailbox in front of my house where anyone could take it and read it, Verizon will not send those same details to my password-protected email account for security reasons?

This is disappointing, and will be the reason that I will continue to have Verizon print and send my statement through the USPS. I prefer not to have to go to a website and log in with a username and password just to see what has always been hand-delivered to my home.

Thank you for the response.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

To be sure we uncover all that's needed, are you on an Unlimited plan and signed up for Auto Pay?
The reason behind asking is if you're on an eligible plan, you can get a $5 or $10/month per line discount when you sign up for Auto Pay and paper-free billing. Para obtener el descuento, debes usar una tarjeta de débito o una cuenta bancaria como método de pago automático (no se pueden usan tarjetas de crédito).

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was interested in paperless billing but will never sign up for autopay. I attempted to only sign up for paperless billing but Verizon's website would incorrectly only display the Terms and Conditions for autopay, which I would not agree to.

However, that was when I thought Verizon would actually send my statement to my password-protected email address. Apparently I would have to go to the website and sign in to see the details, and would therefore gain nothing from paperless billing.

Unless I can get a discount for paperless billing without autopay, I will choose to continue to have my monthly statement containing personal information delivered to my completely unsecured USPS mailbox.

Thanks for the response.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand your need for reduced pricing. However, to qualify for the discount, then you must also sign up for Auto Pay. We apologize for any inconvenience. SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes