cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can I change the date my bill comes due to the 1st of every month?

coachF
Miembro

Can I change the date my bill comes due? I'm a teacher, get paid on the last working day of the month, but my service bill comes due way before that in the middle of the month.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can I change the date my bill comes due to the 1st of every month?

dad_of_2

It can be done.  You would have have to call customer service (*611) and they can do it.  Make sure you keep an eye on the prorated charges.  You are already bill a month in advance, so you run the risk of having to pay a super high bill (a bill and a half or 2 bills. Depending on what day your day ends).

I was looking into it and decided becouse of the high charges, I just decied to pay the late fee.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I guess I don't understand the problem. Your bill is available WELL before it is due. There is nothing keeping you from paying the bill which is due in the middle of the month on the first of the month.

For example, I get my bill on or around the 20th of the month. It is not due until the 10th of the following month, a whole 20 days after I get my bill. I have my autopay set to be taken from my account on the 7th of the month, 3 days before the bill is due. IF your bill is due in the middle of the month, your bill is most likely available before the 1st of the month. Simply pay it then.

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

It can be done.  You would have have to call customer service (*611) and they can do it.  Make sure you keep an eye on the prorated charges.  You are already bill a month in advance, so you run the risk of having to pay a super high bill (a bill and a half or 2 bills. Depending on what day your day ends).

I was looking into it and decided becouse of the high charges, I just decied to pay the late fee.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

dad_of_2

Thank you for your service as a teacher.  I know that has really nothing to do with this forum, but teachers are way under paid and do a lot of work.  On behalf of parents everywere, Thank you!