cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Anyway to bypass new voice mail update

Expert

Neither of the two PDF links showed those options?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

WENMAH45, we want managing your voice mail messages to be simple. I apologize. There's no option to customize or bypass the voice mail details for each message. However, here's a few time saving tips for checking your voice mail:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/voice-mail-faqs/#item5

The link provided above gives you the steps on how to fast forward, rewind, finish, and skip messages. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you're still having problems disabling the voicemail envelope info (which is the date/time info it reads for each message), try doing the following:

Dial into *86 to get into your voicemail, and from the main menu, select the following options:

- 4 (Personal Options)

- 2 (Administrative Options)

- 1 (General Options)

- 4 (Message Review Options)

- 2 (Envelope Info)

Then disable the envelope info. Make sure you listen for each category's title before selecting it, as they can vary slightly be state, I believe. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Another waste of time! This mailbox is much slower. On the old system you didn't need to wait for each prompt. Please bring back the old system. This one is sending the message, "Hello, Comcast!"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon has hit a new low with its voicemail change.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

It worries us to hear of your experience when using voicemail. We want to make sure you're content with your voicemail service, and we will help. We have some questions to better assist. What is the make and model of your device? How do you check your voicemail? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My landline voicemail was recently changed. I can only have my name recorded. Messages are s-l-o-w. Spam calls are the majority of the calls recorded. This change is surely just a way to force me towards no longer having a landline. I tried *86 on the landline and got nowhere. I tried *86 on my mobile, put in my password and got response that it was not valid even though to get into the community meant using my password and I had done this successfully.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

General Options choice 4 (message review options) has been removed. So, please explain how this is supposed to be done now?????

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

ryanpt1-

We want to ensure you have full access to your Voicemail options. What make/model phone do you have? What exactly are you trying to achieve?

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I bypass the new voice mail update?

Miembro

At&t's voicemail is way better. Verizon's is too slow and too long till it gets to your actual voice message.  Please change. 

0 Likes