cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I bypass Verizon Voicemail and use a home answering system?

Miembro

How do I bypass Verizon voicemail on one of my phones to let messages be left on my home phone answering system

on just one of the phones in my plan? I asked Verizon by phone how to d this and all he did was set up for messages to

be left on the Verizon voicemail.  This is NOT what I asked him to do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Bypassing Verizon Voicemail to use a home answering system

Leader

No Answer/Transfer in an included feature that it typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Add/change features".

Cómo se usa

Para activar la transferencia de llamadas sin contestación:

1. Oprime *71.
  2. Ingresa el número de teléfono al que deseas que se transfieran las llamadas (por ejemplo, *71-606-123-4567).
  3. Oprime SEND y espera la confirmación. Deberías oír un tono de confirmación.
  4. Oprime END.

Para desactivar la transferencia de llamadas sin contestación:

1. Oprime *73
  2. Oprime SEND y espera la confirmación. Deberías oír un tono de confirmación.
  3. Oprime END.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Forward the phone number to the home phone number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

No Answer/Transfer in an included feature that it typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Add/change features".

Cómo se usa

Para activar la transferencia de llamadas sin contestación:

1. Oprime *71.
  2. Ingresa el número de teléfono al que deseas que se transfieran las llamadas (por ejemplo, *71-606-123-4567).
  3. Oprime SEND y espera la confirmación. Deberías oír un tono de confirmación.
  4. Oprime END.

Para desactivar la transferencia de llamadas sin contestación:

1. Oprime *73
  2. Oprime SEND y espera la confirmación. Deberías oír un tono de confirmación.
  3. Oprime END.

View solution in original post

0 Likes