cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I block spam calls from a specific country?

superrev
Miembro

I'm trying to find a way to block unwanted spam from a particular country, the Netherlands (nl) does anyone no how?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Spam Controls

Community Manager
Community Manager

superrev- I would never want spam from another country either.  Let’s look deeper into this for you.  SuzyQ has posed a good question, what type of spam are you receiving? I have attached a link with some quick options on how to block spam via text messages and steps to how to block unwanted calls.  Let us know if this helps! https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/spam-controls-faqs/

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Spam email?  Text messages? 

For email, you can block via your email provider, most likely.  Most providers have some way of marking or flagging stuff as spam or reporting it, so it goes to the junk folder.

For texts, you can report the texts to Verizon by forwarding the message to  7726 (SPAM).

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

superrev- I would never want spam from another country either.  Let’s look deeper into this for you.  SuzyQ has posed a good question, what type of spam are you receiving? I have attached a link with some quick options on how to block spam via text messages and steps to how to block unwanted calls.  Let us know if this helps! https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/spam-controls-faqs/

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta