cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I assign data amounts to specific devices on my account?

JoanieP_
Miembro

Anyone know how to set the family plan up to assign data amounts for specific phones on the account?  The Verizon salesman told me I could set up on app or website but firgot how he said to do it.  Thank you!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Family Data Share Settngs - teen's iPhone

Community Manager
Community Manager
JoanieP.,

We definitely want you to be able to get that family base feature set up on your account. The best way to set up everything is by logging into your My Verizon account online (pc/laptop/etc). You do want to ensure you are signing in under the Account Owner line vs any account Members.

Once you you have your account pulled up, along the top you will see an option for "My Plan & Services" & then "Manage FamilyBase". You will then be able to add/assign lines. Under "Controls" is where you can set limits.  This is great link to help with any other questions about FamilyBase: http://vz.to/1OtD024

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Family Data Share Settngs - teen's iPhone

Community Manager
Community Manager
JoanieP.,

We definitely want you to be able to get that family base feature set up on your account. The best way to set up everything is by logging into your My Verizon account online (pc/laptop/etc). You do want to ensure you are signing in under the Account Owner line vs any account Members.

Once you you have your account pulled up, along the top you will see an option for "My Plan & Services" & then "Manage FamilyBase". You will then be able to add/assign lines. Under "Controls" is where you can set limits.  This is great link to help with any other questions about FamilyBase: http://vz.to/1OtD024

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta