cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I add an iWatch if my job owns the account my device is attached to?

Miembro

My work pays for my phone and owns the account will I be able to link an Apple Watch?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: My work pays for my phone and owns the account will I be able to link an Apple Watch?

Asistencia al cliente

Hola JAMTHO4,

You pose a great question. However, the Apple Watch Series 3 must be tied to service at the time of purchase. It was designed by Apple to only work in NumberShare mode and must be activated at point of sale with an active compatible iPhone. I'm sorry for any inconvenience in this matter.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My work pays for my phone and owns the account will I be able to link an Apple Watch?

Asistencia al cliente

Hola JAMTHO4,

You pose a great question. However, the Apple Watch Series 3 must be tied to service at the time of purchase. It was designed by Apple to only work in NumberShare mode and must be activated at point of sale with an active compatible iPhone. I'm sorry for any inconvenience in this matter.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes