cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can I add a line to my account for a relative (parent) in another state?

Miembro

We would like to add my husband's father to our account, but he lives in another state.  We're on month-to-month right now, and he already has a phone that was bought through Verizon and no longer on contract.  Instead of having separate billing we'd like him to be on our account.  ¿Esto es posible?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Can I add a line to my account for a relative (parent) in another state?

Líder Sénior

Yes, just make sure the billing address is yours and the service address is his.  You can call Verizon and look into an assumption of liability.  My Verizon | Verizon Wireless  Scroll to AOL section.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Can I add a line to my account for a relative (parent) in another state?

Líder Sénior

Just to weigh in with a similar situation to confirm this is entirely doable... I am the account owner on our More Everything plan, and my Mom lives in another state, but has a phone line on our plan - her area code, her service area, but on my plan.  She never sees the bill or has to worry about payments. 

She tried pre-paid on another service but she never used the phone enough and it was costing her more, plus the hassle of minutes expiring.... so we just added her to our plan.  She's in NY, we are in CA about as far "out of state" as you can get!!  And this is probably TMI just to say yes, what you want to do is possible!

Covid19