cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can I activate a basic phone and removed data from my plan?

Miembro

I just got a HTC One Max within a month.  Love hte phone but just got laid off.  Need to downgrade to a flipphone with no data.  How much is that going to cost me???

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Downgrading my current plan

Expert

It doesn't cost to change the phone to basic phone.  Do you already own a basic phone that you can activate?  You will have make sure you remove the data plan or reduce it to the lowest level if you are on a Share/more Everything Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Downgrading my current plan

Expert

It doesn't cost to change the phone to basic phone.  Do you already own a basic phone that you can activate?  You will have make sure you remove the data plan or reduce it to the lowest level if you are on a Share/more Everything Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Downgrading my current plan

Not applicable

Doesn't cost anything to downgrade. If you mean how much cheaper your plan will be depends on what your plan is now.

0 Likes

Re: Downgrading my current plan

Asistencia al cliente

We are so sorry to hear you got laid off. Best of luck finding new employment, Hotflash4. As Ann154 mentioned, it doesn't cost to change to to basic phone, but it would be best if you already have a basic phone that you can activate.
If you need assistance activating it, go here http://vz.to/YcGBZy. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes