0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Switching from my current basic phone to my old basic phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JPCREW

I want to ensure that switching your devices is a simple task for you.

Yes, you can easily switch your devices online by simply logging into your My Verizon account online here: http://vz.to/2h2c80W. Let us know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Certainly.

You can go verizonwireless.com and sign in to your account and do it from there.

You can also dial *611 from your current basic phone and do it over the automated system.

If you're having trouble, you can always speak with a customer service representative.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JPCREW

I want to ensure that switching your devices is a simple task for you.

Yes, you can easily switch your devices online by simply logging into your My Verizon account online here: http://vz.to/2h2c80W. Let us know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I Switch Back To My Old Device?

Miembro

Do you need to swith SIM cards or will the SIM card in the older phone work?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I Switch Back To My Old Device?

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes