cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can I Give My Son My Phone After I Upgrade Devices?

Miembro

I'm going to upgrade my phone, my son is on my plan and wants my phone. Can I switch my phone to him if so how do I go about this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade

Líder Sénior

Get your upgrade and activate the new phone on your line. Give the old phone to your son and he can activate it on his line. If his old phone and the your phone you are giving him have the same size SIM card, he can just put his SIM card in your old phone and it is activated and transferred to his number.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Get your upgrade and activate the new phone on your line. Give the old phone to your son and he can activate it on his line. If his old phone and the your phone you are giving him have the same size SIM card, he can just put his SIM card in your old phone and it is activated and transferred to his number.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You might want to factory reset your old phone before it is activated on your son's line so he can sign into his account and not have your stuff on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Miembro

Unfortunately my sim is smaller than his, so I'm assuming I'm going to need to get ahold of Verizon

Shawn [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You can get a nano SIM card from the corporate store for free.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes