cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Calls and messages not showing up in my usage when I log in

DIAWIE27
Miembro

Some of my messages and calls on both lines are not showing up in my usage when I log into my account on line to check usage, why is this happening?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Calls and messages not showing up in my usage when I log in

Ann154
Uso de energía

Do you use iMessages or any other third-party texting service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to keep accurate records of your activity. You mentioned that you are checking your "usage". Where are you going to do this? What are you sending these messages with (texting, iMessage, or chat application)? When you say that your calls are not showing up, did these calls go through? Is it one contacts or various contacts? Are you talking about the calls you receive or the calls you make?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Anon2519
Miembro

I want to read messages sent by a line on my account and see incoming and outgoing calls to a particular number. The only thing I see in the usage is how many calls and text have been sent. I want to see times, dates, numbers, and the actual messages.

0 Me gusta

dbraack
Miembro

I am having this same issue.  It has changed in the past coupe months.  And it is any iPhone user that I contact, they are not showing up in the call log usage and the messages don’t show in the the message log usage.  Nothing for multiple numbers that are iPhones.  They are also Verizon customers.  Please fix this problem and undo what ever happens in the past month and a half.  

0 Me gusta