cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Call log destination report

Miembro

Trying to get clarification on the log report. When the call destination field shows a city name I assume it's an "outgoing" call since the only other notation besides a city name in that field is "incoming". Is that correct?

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Call log destination report

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are aware of the way it is shown for incoming and outgoing calls. With regard to the calls coming in it will show incoming but for outgoing calls you would see the city shown in that field. ¿Respondimos tu pregunta?   JasperM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would be happy to assist you with any questions you have regarding your service. The call log should indicate if it is outgoing, or incoming. Are you only seeing a city name in the call log?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

The call log says either "incoming" or the city under destination but never outgoing.  

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are aware of the way it is shown for incoming and outgoing calls. With regard to the calls coming in it will show incoming but for outgoing calls you would see the city shown in that field. ¿Respondimos tu pregunta?   JasperM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes. Thanks 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm so glad we could help today. Don't forget two awesome values we offer: One, with Verizon Wireless, you can change plans as often as your needs change. https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/Be sure to review all our current plans often: Two, Smart Family:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-smart-family/#controls

JoeL_VZW

0 Me gusta
Covid19