cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Call Forwarding Billing Question

Miembro

The FAQ for call forwarding says, "Airtime charges apply to all forwarded calls". For plans with unlimited minutes, do I correctly understand there is no additional charge for forwarded calls, or do forwarded calls incur an airtime charge over and above my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Call Forwarding Billing Question

Community Manager
Community Manager

Allow us to help clear up the confusion vancinad. If you currently have a plan that includes unlimited minutes, you will not be charge additionally for call forwarding. Minutes are not charged above your calling plan. However, rcschnoor brings up a wonderful point. If calls are foward to international number, it would incur additional charges, due to your plan not covering international calls.  I hope this helps clear any confusion. 

Gracias,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

If you have unlimited minutes, there will be no additional charges for forwarded calls for the most part. If you forward the calls to numbers which are not covered by your unlimited minutes, though, you would have additional charges. International numbers, for instance, are not included in your unlimited minutes and would incur additional charges if you were to forward any calls to such a number.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Allow us to help clear up the confusion vancinad. If you currently have a plan that includes unlimited minutes, you will not be charge additionally for call forwarding. Minutes are not charged above your calling plan. However, rcschnoor brings up a wonderful point. If calls are foward to international number, it would incur additional charges, due to your plan not covering international calls.  I hope this helps clear any confusion. 

Gracias,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes