cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

CYBER MONDAY DEALS ARE A SCAM

Miembro

On Cyber Monday, I took advantage of the promotion to trade in an iPhone 6s Plus for an iPhone 7 plus for free after the $649.99 trade in credit.  I didn't have a credit on my bill in January, February, or March. I chatted online with customer service and was told they didn't receive my device.  I have an email confirming receipt of my trade in, but they recommended I call the device trade in program customer service.  I have since called them twice snd was ASSURED that I would be receiving my credit beginning in 7-10 business days.  I also contacted them by chat again and was told I would be receiving the credit any day.  After 3 weeks, I called device trade in and asked to speak to a supervisor.  I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR AND 26 MINUTES, AND A SUPERVISOR DID NOT ANDWER MY CALL!!!  As you can imagine, I was very disgusted and hung up.  Essentially Verizon has stolen my iPhone 6s Plus!  There is no excuse for causing me this kind of grief because they don't want to honor their promotion.  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for over 20 years!!  I can't believe how they are treating their customers now.  Are you waiting for me to hire an attorney, Verizon?

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: CYBER MONDAY DEALS ARE A SCAM

Novice

I bought my Iphone on Thanksgiving day 2016 under the same promotion of a $669.99 credit if you trade in 1 out of 13 eligible phones.

My Note 5 was received by their Fort Worth office on 12/12/2016, and after 3 months, they finally sent me an email stating that they didn't receive the phone in time and the promotion was over so they just credited me a one time $197 instead of 24 months of .$27.87 as promised.

So same as you, I called the trade in dept several times over 3 months and each time, the customer rep just gave me a phony excuse about how it takes time for the credits to appear and they don't see anything wrong with my account.  They, believe it or not, kept telling me to not worry about those emails, as they aren't true, and my account will be credited the right amounts.

After the 10th call to the trade in department, and after getting the bill which shows ONLY the $197 credit, and after the run around for 3 months, I was done with Verizon.  I had filed my taxes so I had enough money to pay of the installment agreement and decided to cancel my account.  As I was talking to the cancellation department, the representative said she will have the trade in reevaluated and to give her a chance to fix this issue.  2 days later, my account was credited, the 3 months of credits and the $197 was reversed.  

Highlighted

Miembro

I have the same issue and they told me it was only if I got a phone with monthly payments, which makes no sense since we paid upfront.

The whole thing is a scam. Been here for 20 years as well and hard to believe they would treat their loyal customers this way.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

You've come to the right place for help tcs94. I know how important it is to get the deal you signed up for. We truly value your long time loyalty and definitely don't want you feeling upset.

What Cyber Monday deal did you take advantage of? Did you purchase your new phone on a device payment plan http://vz.to/2glhJTC? Did you trade-in a phone for this deal?

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have this exact same issue. I was an AT&T customer. I fell prey for this scam Cyber Monday deal for an IPhone 7 plus. I changed my carrier and traded off my Samsung Galaxy phone for $649 which is what the deal was claiming. The representative told me I will be credited with the money in my future bills. It's been 7 months. I still haven't got any credit. I called the representatives/talked to supervisors many times. All the time I was told I will see the credit in my future bills. But I have never received anything. Verizon stole my Samsung Galaxy phone. Shame on you Verizon for being such a giant Wireless provider and treating your customers like this. I am planning to hire an attorney and file a consumer complaint.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

It is disappointing to read about your experience CYRMAT61. We always want to be sure you receive any promotions you are eligible for. Did you receive confirmation that we received the device you traded in? Have you tried reaching out to our Switch promotions team here http://bit.ly/21IElvb ?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes