cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Buy one get one bait and switch

Miembro

Same story here. Went in to upgrade (December 2017) one line and they told me I could get a free iPhone if I added a line. I figured why not. I was out of the store in about 15 minutes with 2 new iPhones. Next bill came out and I was being charged for the phone so I called and asked why. I was informed it would take 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to show up but not to worry because I would receive that credit. 2nd billing cycle came and was still being charged, contacted vzw again and they informed me the promo was still good, to give it another billing cycle for the credits. Same story every month until this month (March 2018) where I was informed that the only way I could recieve the free phone was if I upgraded to unlimited data at an additional cost. So over the course of 4 months calling vzw at least 4 times and multiple chats online, and the time in the vzw corporate store when I actually got phones,  no one informed me that unlimited plan was required until it was too late to return the phone. Been with Verizon for 15+ years, and for the first time I feel like I was purposely lied to and deceived. I have transcripts of the chats and calls were recorded.

Labels (1)
0 Likes