cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Broken phone

DRAGONFLYMCM
Miembro

Went to Verizon store with a broken phone. Was told not repairable. Had to purchase a new phone. As warranty was up 7-28-17, I am now still paying for the broken phone, which has a $300+ balance and the new phone. Doesnt seem fair!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Broken phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

DRAGONFLYMCM,

We certainly understand your concern here. Did you have insurance on the device? Was the device physically damaged in any way?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

CUTIESHOOZ
Miembro

I had the same problem. Went to Verizon store with "dying"phone and was told by the sales rep that phone wasn't under warranty because when rep spoke to warranty department they wanted pictures? Was handed phone back with a shrug. Never offered an alternative, never a "let's see if there's something else we can do. Walked out of store aggravated. Next day look into insurance to find out deductible is $150, and my boyfriend tells me is only getting worse. Find out only $50 difference between paying off phone and upgrading and the deductible, go to store to upgrade, sales rep hits wrong phone to pay off, charges my debit card $735! Then tells me it will take 10 days for them to reverse the mistake charge! 10 DAYS!!!!! Call customer service,  nice guy tells me he's going to try everything to expedite the process, and he'll call me back next day, next day the phone has no cellular service! Long story short, I have spoke to my bank (Verizon has pending hold of the money) and 4 different customer service reps (up to 3 times each) have no replacement phone, had to call insurance company to hold taking out payment, migraine from the stress, no call from manager that all 4 reps said would "reach out", and a miserable significant other that has an old phone of mine that i dug out of closet that sometimes will work. Yes, DRAGONFLYMCM it is unfair, a lot of their policies are unfair! Im deeply sadded that i used to be one of Verizon's biggest cheerleaders and now im starting to think im in an abusive relationship with my cellular company. They take from me, don't seem to be telling me the truth, and give me a good slap if I complain.

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have CUTIESHOOZ. We value your long time loyalty and don't want to lose you.

We can definitely take a look at your account and see what's going on. Please reply to the Direct Message I sent so we may access your account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta