cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Broken Promises of Returning calls for a 360? EXECUTIVE OFFICES PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

Miembro

Back in November 2015 I kept getting emails about EARLY UPGRADE.  Email said I could go into any Verizon Store to use the Coupon.  I went into my local Verizon store which is a Corp. store and they looked at the email and said they couldn't help me for me to call Verizon to use the coupon for free Early Upgrade.  So I called and worked things out and before making any changes I made sure the rep understood that I didn't want any increase in what I paid each month.  They said there would be no increase and that I would pay the same.  After a few mistakes on their part a week and half later I got my new phone.  I  set it up and sent my new phone in.  I then got my bill later and it had increased by $15 .  That was not what I agreed on .   I called up and talked to a rep and their supervisor and was told that they would do a 360 and get back in touch with me in 72 hrs.  Over a week later no call.  I called up and the rep told me that it had been marked closed THE DAY AFTER I had talked to the rep and supervisor.  I was told by ANOTHER supervisor that they would look into this and call me back.  AGAIN a week later I called and didn't show anything on my account.  To further this changes were made by the NEW supervisor that I wasn't really happy with to get my cost back down.  I wasn't happy about it so a couple of days later I called again and talked to ANOTHER supervisor again another promise was made about calling me back after doing a 360 and finding out who it was that had made those promises and not kept them and yes you guessed it .. I WOULD GET A CALL BACK.  Shocking isn't it?  NO CALL.  So I called back today and talked to another supervisor and Surprise Surprise (Gomer Pyle) Got no where except a Credit.  Still pretty mad because nothing got answered and I have had to be the one to make contact with Verizon after 4 or more promises of them getting back in touch with me.  All I'm asking is that someone over these Supervisors or as I call them Scapegoats ( to try to get you confused and "happy" by doing as little as they can get away with ).  You know we as a consumer community have every right to talk to anyone from a company that we pay for services and don't get what we are promised.  Also ALSO during that time I found out that they were offering a free tablet with the purchase of a new phone.  But it was IN STORE ONLY.  And I was turned away from doing all this in the store because the store manager didn't want to take the time to review the deal or help me. 

Photopurfct@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Broken Promises of Returning calls for a 360? EXECUTIVE OFFICES PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

What caused the $15 increase on the bill, did you get changed to a new plan, have features added, or have a discount removed? When you talked to Gomer do you mean he did issue you an account credit? You should be informed of any alterations to your account when processing changes. They should likely be able to switch your plan/features back to what they were before and check for available discounts.

That's ridiculous they all didn't call you back after promising to. No new voicemails or missed calls at all from them?

The only thing they'd be able to 'look into' with a 360 though would be to provide your feedback to the original rep and their supervisor and see if the rep recalls the information they told you about when upgrading, is that what you were wanting a call back for, or for something else?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Broken Promises of Returning calls for a 360? EXECUTIVE OFFICES PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

Miembro

I wasn't calling the rep Gomer... Gomer was the character thats phrase was "SURPRISE SURPRISE" lol... but anyway no changes to my plan were to happen in any way .  Just upgrading my phone.  thats it.  No missed calls or voice mails... NOTHING.... and the 360 investigation was to look into the recorded convo with me and the sales rep and what I was told.  I just wanted clarification on the terms I was told.  Not what the company expected of me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh gotcha, those recordings are purged after 30 days so there'd be nothing to review, probably why they closed the request, but still should have called and told you of course

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Photpurfct,

We don't like hearing about broken promises and are shocked to hear about how are team failed to follow up. This is not the customer experience that we want to provided our customers with. As a consumer, I know how important it is to receive all the right information prior to making any plan changes. Allow us a chance to take a closer look at your account to see how we can help.  I will send you a private message to better assist you.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

What private message?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Again ANOTHER broken promise of help lol. Does no one in VERIZON know what FOLLOW UP WITH means???

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I want to make sure you get the help you are looking for. To get to your private messages you will find this link very helpful http://spr.ly/6581BjypT

You only need to check your forum profile and the messages will be listed at right at the top center of your screen indicated by a number.
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Photopurfct We certainly don't want you feeling this way. We have requested you leave this community forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes